We’re looking for a candidate who has a proven track record of building support, success, and training organizations for B2B SaaS businesses.
If you’ve ever organized a large event you know there are countless moving parts. For event businesses (venues, event vendors, and planners) this administrative burden prevents them from doing what nearly all business owners want to do: grow their business.
BriteBiz helps these businesses by connecting their sales, operations, and finance. This not only boosts sales and operational efficiency, but gives our customers the priceless gift of calm.
Your role will involve building out support documentation, managing tickets for our base of customers, training new ones, and helping build a repeatable and largely automated onboarding program.
Why You Should Apply
At BriteBiz we want to build a different technology company. One where you don’t need to sit in meetings all day. Where late nights and weekends aren't a prerequisite for success. Where it doesn’t have to be crazy. We’re looking for people who want:
- A flat org structure with no politics or BS
- A self-funded and profitable business
- Transparency, which is at the core of how we operate
That said, we’re not a fit for everyone. While there will be guidance, this hire will be a founding member of the BriteBiz team, which means they’ll need to deal with buckets of ambiguity. If you struggle without clear processes or come from a highly scripted support environment, this role might not be for you.
If, at your core, you’re a builder that wants to make things happen, then let’s talk. The reward is a ground-floor role within a high-growth business that is being built for the long-term.
- Be responsible for the complete end-to-end customer onboarding and support.
- Deliver great customer support experience to each customer.
- Solve technical issues.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution, including troubleshooting, internal communication and providing recommendations on best practices.
- Build and maintain Knowledge Base Articles for both internal and external audiences, in text, graphic and video format.
- Provide relevant recommendations specific to customers’ business needs.
- Engage with customers to navigate the setup and administration of their Account to ensure a positive initial outcome.
- You’ll report to our COO and work closely with our CTO to influence the product’s roadmap.
- Relevant 3rd-level degree or equivalent qualification.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in customer onboarding & support in a SaaS company helping customers achieve full business potential through technology.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, manage time, and prioritize activities while performing effectively under pressure.
- Proven track record in delivering success leading customer-facing presentations and engagements with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to apply customer success concepts, practices, and procedures to help drive customer success.
- Resolve customer service issues and strategically manage sophisticated customer service problems.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Knows how/when to escalate customer issues as required.
- Knowledge of Accounting practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with other groups and management.
- Experience working in customer onboarding and technical support
- Previous hands-on experience with cloud applications, such as CRMs and related technologies
- Familiarity with customer support software and management practices (BriteBiz uses Intercom)
- Previous experience working with accounting platforms such as Quickbooks, Xero, etc.
- Consultative and customer-focused approach and engagement style
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Fully remote: work from anywhere you want.
- A career-defining opportunity at an early-stage SaaS company.
- Opportunities for learning and personal development.
- Competitive salary based on experience and location.
- Flexible working hours, although this role will require a mix of some calls with European, US/Canadian or customers in other territories.
How to Apply:
Please follow this link to fill out a short form: https://airtable.com/appPbHXwStr586kw5/shrYSTUID9FLAYuCJ
We’re a small team so we’ll struggle to respond personally to all applicants, but do try our best. Regardless of the success of your application, we thank you for taking the time to apply.