Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2
"G2i totally changed my life. My quality of life is way, way better. I get less stressed. I get less sick. I have more hours in my day to give attention to my family. I'm really thankful for working with them.” - Tiago Souto
Tiago’s story is proof that vacancies you see at G2i are filled with healthy and happy devs – which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
You probably want to know what’s involved.
Our client is building an open financial system so they need a back-end developer to help enable single sign on and seamless app switching across their consumer and institutional products.
You'll be part of the team helping customers to manage their account settings across products, e.g. profile, security, privacy, payment etc.
If that’s not a fulfilling project for 6-months then go ahead and tell us what is.
What you'll do:
- Write high-quality, well-tested code to meet customer needs
- Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Identify and mitigate issues across domains based on your intuition and experience
What we're looking for:
- Expert in Go
- Knowledge of Ruby, MongoDB or DynamoDB.
- Know how to compose a service oriented architecture
- Already designed, built, scaled and maintained production services
- Top notch communication skills
- Candidates must be based in Brazil
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with financial, high reliability or security systems
- An interest in crypto and blockchain
- Previous remote freelancing experience with US companies
G2i is the first hiring platform that focuses on developer health, which explains why we have plenty of opportunities for you to explore. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and act on those beliefs by:
- developing NFL-like support to aid burnout recovery,
- launching the Developer Health Fund, and
- literally writing the book on developer burnout prevention with our Developer Health OS.
Just click “Apply Now”. We appreciate that your resume may not be up to date so just upload a PDF of your LinkedIn profile. You can then tell us everything else we need to know in a chat with the recruiting team and a technical interview with a fellow engineer.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.