Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), AST (UTC -4), NST (UTC -3:30)
Who we are
Jetpack Workflow helps thousands of accounting, bookkeeping and service firms complete their work on time. We work with small to medium sized professional firms (accounting, etc) around the globe with SaaS solutions to track due dates, collaborate with each other and manage their clients.
We believe in leaving everything better than we found it, staying on target, defaulting to action, and serving with humility. In short, we care about our customers, shipping great products with a great story, and doing right by each other.
What will you do?
What will you do?
As Director of Marketing at Jetpack Workflow … you will build, execute, and monitor our marketing strategies that align with our business goals and customer “jobs”. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will build the go-to-market playbook for our new platform. Our core need is a tenured product launch/GTM expert with a proven history of success with B2B SaaS launches.
In addition to fully overseeing and managing new launches, you’ll lead initiatives such as buyer persona expansion, target audience segmentation, forward-looking GTM strategy & bring back market insights we can use in the roadmap with product. Your strategic business acumen will propel Jetpack Workflow as you lead the development of all product positioning and messaging while running consistent qualitative and quantitative research/insights from customers and non-customers alike.
Envision yourself doing the following
- Building and managing our marketing roadmap and calendar to coincide with key product launches
- Developing, executing, and managing marketing strategies that successfully drive top of funnel leads (MQLs) and free trials
- Managing existing contractor and agency relationships (6)
- Monitoring all marketing campaigns and optimizing towards key metrics (ROAS, etc)
- Prioritizing marketing projects and allocating resources accordingly
- Preparing regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conducting market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Participating in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on product usage, lead generation, LTV and retention
- Gaining an understanding of key personas, use cases, and value drivers for our upcoming product
- Developing clear, concise, and compelling product positioning and messaging
- Creating and managing the right set of sales tools, collateral, and enablement processes
- Identifying ideal customers to develop references, case studies, and champions
- Self motivated with a proactive mindset.
- Based in the USA, with a quiet home office and fast internet because you prefer remote work
- At least 10+ years of experience in product marketing, with experience in building GTM playbooks for new products.
- Track record of measurable, impactful marketing campaigns around product releases or launches that deliver against business goals
- Incredible writing skills. You have a knack for succinct, magnetic copy
- Strong understanding and experience of working within a SaaS based company
- An ability to drive and execute marketing plans
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and the ability to pull insights and opportunities from the data
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals, manage contractors (and in the future, FTE’s)
- Opportunity to innovate and collaborate to help deliver the new version of our platform.
- No red tape or pointless meetings.
- Benefits package including a 401k, competitive health/dental/vision insurance for you and your family, paid parental leave, home office setup, company meetups (we're entirely virtual now but plan for ones in the future), and take it as you need it time off.
- See a direct impact of your work and the value you created for customers.
- Room to define a department. While this will be a FT team of 1 (you), you will have the room to define the department roadmap. In the short term, you’ll be in the trenches with contractors executing our marketing strategy. Over time, this role will recruit and develop a team as goals are exceeded.
We believe that recurring client work shouldn’t be a source of frustration, but a way of building meaningful relationships while empowering the firm owner, and their team, to do their best work.
Jetpack Workflow is a workflow and client management platform built for ambitious accounting firms. We launched after interviewing hundreds of accounting firm owners on what was keeping them up at night, limiting the business or destroying their work life balance. From the pain of “checklist management” came Jetpack Workflow. 6 years later, we’re now a fully remote, Inc5000 company that is embarking on the next chapter of our business. You’ll be part of our core team that brings a new version to market, expands our addressable market, and helps carry the profession into the post Covid era of work. We’ve raised outside capital but none from a single traditional venture capital firm, which means we get to stay focused on helping our customers get their client work done on time, every time.
We’re embarking on a new, remote first chapter of the company while bringing a brand new version to market, and we need your help.